Don’t quit your day job to earn a degree. Invest in yourself, invest in the N.O.W. Plus Pathway. York University has options available to complete your degree online.
One of York U’s most exciting and popular options for continuing studies is their N.O.W. Plus Degree Pathway. N.O.W stands for Nights, Online and Weekends, plus specialized supports to help working professionals be successful in earning a degree. The N.O.W. Plus pathway supports working people with the flexibility to learn part-time while they earn.
What is N.O.W. Plus?
N.O.W. Plus helps working professionals earn degrees even faster with personalized admissions guidance and advising throughout your program.
- Enjoy options for completing your degree 100% online
- Gain access to application assistance
- Get admissions decisions in less than 14 days
- Enjoy flexible class times and locations
- Complete your degree with online classes, evening and weekend classes
- Have space reserved for you in night, online, and weekend courses
Whether you choose the 90-credit Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), the 90-credit Bachelor of Human Resources Management (BHRM) degree or the 90-credit Bachelor of Arts in English offered by the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, you’ll learn the same material from the same instructors and professors as other students — but on a schedule that fits your life.
Go N.O.W. – Apply by August 1, 2017 to start in September 2017
Please take some time to explore York U’s School of continuing Studies.