Are you looking to start a small business, manage or grow your existing business? The Halton region Small Business Centre offers the tools, training, and expertise to guide your business in the right direction at any stage.
The Halton Region Small Business Centre is part of a network of 57 Small Business Enterprise Centres (SBECs) across Ontario, committed to providing small business owners and entrepreneurs with the resources they need to meet their small business goals. Small business owners and entrepreneurs in Halton Region are encouraged to access our programs and services, including:
- Free business consulting services;
- Free programs and information sessions such as Getting Started;
- Paid seminars and events throughout the year, with topics ranging from writing a Business Plan to Financial Basics;
- Mentoring and grant programs, such as Summer Company and Futurpreneur for entrepreneurial youth, as well as Starter Company Plus for entrepreneurs of all ages; and
- A Resource Centre that provides templates, forms and links to additional information to help small business owners succeed.
The Small Business Centre is also responsive to local and global trends in business development and entrepreneurship. The Centre’s recent partnership with Haltech is supporting businesses and entrepreneurs to be well-positioned to succeed in transforming technological innovations into thriving ventures.
For more information on our services, to register for an entrepreneurship education seminar or for one of our mentorship and grant programs, visit haltonsmallbusiness.ca or dial 311.