Brandon is the second largest city in the province of Manitoba, Canada. It is a hub for trade located in Western Canada in the Canadian Prairies which makes the geographic location ideal for business reaching Winnipeg, Regina and is physically located only 75 miles (120 KM) to North Dakota, USA.
Check out these reasons why Food and Beverage Manufacturing facilities Moves to Brandon Manitoba?
- Among the lowest overall manufacturing costs in Canada.
- Lowest Electricity costs in North America.
- Abundant potable and process water.
- 60,000 plus labour force with strong Ag roots.
- Reliable renewal power.
- Surrounded by rich fertile soil.
- 2/3 of Manitoba’s farmland within one hour of Brandon.
- High standards of food safety.
- Home to Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Saputo, Maple Leaf Foods and Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Located at cross roads of two major highway systems and two class 1 railroads.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Research Centre.
- Assiniboine Community College School of Business, Agriculture and Environment.
- Thousands of acres of diverse land for all scales of development.
For more information on starting-up, relocation or expanding a food & beverage processing facility, please connect with Brandon’s Economic Development Department.